Thursday, January 05, 2006

New in for 2006!

Well, I have recovered from my new years hump - sorry for being so mopey!

This year is going to have MANY changes for me - We've already started packing up the house, and the first van load is heading up at the end of Jan... and the rest of it - and me - are following up to Glasgow at the end of feb. I've still not got a job lined up - i've still not even got much of an idea about what job i could do! I think i need to step back from ministry for a while, in a full time paid capacity, at least. I need to have some proper weekend and evening time to spend with my husband before we have kids - and to be honest, I'm feeling tired, and the thought of having to start all over again with a new youth group, a new set of volunteers makes me feel - tired. I figure that's a pretty good indication i need a break! And... to be absolutely totally and utterly honest... I don't want to wait too long to have babies!!

:)


ANYHOO! Watch this space - I'm waiting to find out where exactly God's going to take me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home