Monday, January 16, 2006

And now for something completely different...

I just had to put links in to about two of my most favourite links on the olde interweb.

This one never fails to make my laugh so hard that my ribs hurt. If you are particularly pet oriented, you may find it distastful, but then again, I do have a fairly sick sense of humor.


This is just beautiful - one man so amazingly musically talented that most women will start watching the clip vaugly thinking 'geek,' and by the end be thinking they have seen fewer men as handsome. I serioulsy never thought i would be this impressed by a ukelele. You will need quicktime to view it, but it is a mesmeric version of a well known song.

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

Both very cool links, and that chap certainly can play ukulele, thank for sharing. The first one although not quite the same reminds of when I was younger, no I didn’t do that, Simon Mayo on Radio 1s breakfast show used to do confessions and one was about this guy who always had to be the coolest and so at a party a load of friends made a huge role up with Bisto, because it looked cool he had to have a go and started getting high? Aaaahhh Bisto!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredible ukulele playing! Thank you for publishing that link!

I did a quick google search off the name at the top of the window player - Jake Shimabukuro. It probably doesn't come as a surprise that he has an official website and a couple of ukulele albumns.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home